The majority of the freelance work I do is ghost-written...which means I don't have a lot of samples to share.
So, you'll just have to take my word for it when I say I've written hundreds of blog posts - on topics ranging from proper orchid care, to why you may or may not want to invest in a fitness tracker. I also have experience writing eBooks, crafting email lead nurturing campaigns, web copy, pamphlets, guidebooks, newsletters...I even once wrote a promotional comic book.
- Content Marketing 101: Creating Content That Stands Out
- Developing Your B2B Social Media Strategy
- The Universal DOs and DON'Ts of Brand Building
And here's are some recent posts I've written for Content+:
- Augmented Reality: Altering the Future of Marketing
- Meditation Could Be Your Secret Weapon Against Creative Slumps
- Where Fiction and Content Marketing Meet
- What Marketers Can Learn From the Evolution of Snap, Inc.